Saturday 19 September 2015

Umm what?!?

I heard the funniest thing today from a complete stranger - I have the mouth of a trucker, the mind of a hooker and the look of an angel.

WTF??!

I asked how they came to that conclusion and here's how they broke it down
Mouth of a trucker - the swearing in my profile
Mind of a hooker - just a feeling he had
Look of an angel - I look like butter wouldn't melt
Apparently! Lol
Shockingly, I do agree, to some extent. I swear a lot, seriously bad habit. But did you know those that swear a lot are more than likely the most honest? Ahhh see I'm only being truthful! Have been told i look sweet, which does have it advantages but more often than not gets you completely overlooked.
The mind of a hooker I struggled a bit on, I wouldn't exactly say what I like runs along the hooker lines, yes I do have a darker side. I think we've all been in a situation when you just want to say tie me down and do what you want, right? No? Ok!

Liar! Lol
You have to be really special to get that side of me to come out and it would probably knock you for 6 if you knew everything, no holds barred BUT that would be telling :p


No comments:

Post a Comment