Monday 21 September 2015

Totally irrelevant BUT

BONES IS BACK!!!

Do you even realise how excited I am about that?? October 1st season 11 kicks off woop! (completely irrelevant to SL hence the post title :p)
Apparently Booth is missing though? Bones is going to have a little boy, just wait and see and I have this really bad feeling gambling has something to do with Booths disappearance :( The last season saw him slipping back into his old lifestyle but I'm hoping he recovers. There's no Bones without Booth!

I've loved this show for years, mainly because it had Angel from buffy in it (yup, i was a die hard fan of that) but it had me hooked with the story lines and the mystery. Plus it was adorable watching Booth chase Bones and be like 'it's going to happen, you might as well give in'
Cried when they killed off sweets, he was lovely and poor Daisy! But what she did when he baby was born was real sweet.

By far, the best on-going story line was the Palante one. Apparently, I think in this season, there's supposed to be another serial killer like him but worse! Cant wait.
Anyway, nerd rant over! I'm going to have a nice cup of hot chocolate to calm down lol
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment