Wednesday 23 September 2015

Somethin to say...

I apologize in advance BUT....

If you want to send me abuse to the extent that you did - again, and not expect me to fire back you are seriously wrong. The first time you wanted to call me all the names under the sun, you got away with with me smiling and telling you have a nice day, second time? No fucking way. Who the fuck do you seriously think you are? And don't pretend like your not going to see this - I know you sit there and watch every damn thing I'm doing coz your sad like that. You even have to go to the extent of using MY friends, wait, let me rephrase that, the snakes around me to find out things and give you the ammo you THINK you have.
Lol what did they tell you? I spend too much trying to look nice? I'm always alone? Im fucking some new guy that probably has 10 other girls going?
It's PATHETIC!
The funny part is that you actually think your smart the way you went about it, oh and just a f.y.i the DMCA was dropped against Belleza so you can go fuck yourself with the same line your trying to run about me buying stolen content. Yes, it cost 4k, so??? I worked fucking hard for my money and I'll spend it on what I want, when I want. Don't get mad coz you can't! The people that really know me, know that I 100% support any creator that has had something stolen or copybotted. What you have to say on supposed stolen content will in no way shape or form ruin my work.
Your a sad little boy that can't deal with the fact you screwed up! You walked away from me remember? Best fucking day of my life in all honesty. Wasn't like you had it down or anything, i was scared to be on my own but you know what - I got over it! I'm perfectly fine on my own. I can fuck me better than you ever could!
And as for your opinions on the current relationship you think I'm hiding - round of applause, you actually put a rational explanation together as to why I would hide something. Here's the flaw to your idea, I DON'T CARE! I do not care enough to hide something from you, or anyone else any more. You just don't like the fact I'm happy.
Want to call me a slut for having fun? Go for it, want to stand around with people you think you know laughing and joking, oh she's fucking some new guy, he don't even love her, she's just a waste. I DON'T CARE!
Yes I'm fucking some new guy as you put it, it will never be you so get over it. He don't love me? Doesn't change the fact I'm fucking him :) You might know how to hit me where it hurts but I still get back up.
And don't think I wont know who's been feeding all this info to you, you forget I have very few people around me that know the kind of stuff your coming at me with. Wont take me long - in fact I'm pretty sure I already know. You all have seriously bad memories, see before you tried it with me, you all happily told me every single 1 of you dirty little secrets and its just a waiting game before I put you on blast and your whole worlds come crashing down around you. How is the family btw? :) You have no idea what family means. We were family, I broke my back for you and this is what I get?
Oh and you can A.R the ass out of me, your just wasting your time. I've done nothing wrong, you guys on the other hand... lol yea, lets just say it can be all over in a click of the send button.
I'm not a bad person, far from it, the people that matter to me know exactly who I am, but keep pushing it and I'll go to those depths, and I'll still come out of it smiling.
I bet your sitting there, reading this, twisting up that face of yours thinking she wouldn't do that

FUCKING TRY ME
I dare you

No comments:

Post a Comment