Tuesday 22 September 2015

Just one of them days

Today has definitely been 1 of them days, up down round the bend loop da loop and then come to a screaching halt. Music, that was the answer and who would have known the radio stream for where I stay is pretty damn good! So much so I had to download some of the songs to my phone (wtg Apple music, screw you spotify). Anyway, I'm standing around with not much to do, dancing around like an ass. Was kinda scary as i could 100% see me dancing like that in RL! lol, thats when it hit, my favourite song came on and it started me off on a little hunt of more of his songs....

I played 'One call away' that was it, that was my un-doing, so to speak!

Eyes filled up, heart melted, even had this little pout thing going on lol. I can hand on heart say that this song is everythin I want in someone. Who wouldn't? And he's absolutely adorable <3


No comments:

Post a Comment