Saturday 19 September 2015

A new direction?

So, my nearest and dearest came up with this idea, a way to inject some fun into life, to take our minds off love and relationships - or the lack of. Something that would be fun to do together, get us talking to new people (that part scares the pants of me but I can front it out lol) and just in general letting go.
*Dun dun dah!*
The Sex Spa was born!!!

On a serious level it is a amazing space, beautifully set up with so much to do. We're still fine tuning some details and have lots going on, logos, info ncs, applications but it will be one hell of a place to visit, hang out and get some!
I'm pretty sure though, I will never watch a certain Disney film in the same light after the artwork missy has put up! You will have to come over and see what i mean lol then you'll get it. I was trying to tell her about this clocking in system i used to use at a previous job completely oblivious to what i had wrote. I flip between my ncs and my i.m box to see 'COCK SYSTEM?!' lol I had told missy I had used a cock system rather than clocking in system - hmm what was I thinking about I wonder??.
Anyway, she outed me! She flat out told her friends I needed to get laid lol its a good job I love her <3

Hopefully we will have this place up and running real soon, she wants to talk to some people about the BDSM side of what we have on offer, to see what people want from that scene.
Do I tell her I could point her in the right direction.....or maybe she will have a heart attack at that! lol
I'm almost 100% she thinks I'm too sweet for that :p

No comments:

Post a Comment