Sunday 27 September 2015

Slowly goin crazy

Who said it would be a good idea to start a completely player immersive game (in the wrong order might i add) when the help group is shutting down and the new game is a matter of days away??

Oh, that would be me.

So I did Madpeas 'The Collection' game, which was like a hunt, point and click interactive type of thing and it was really cool. Of course I only did the bronze level, didn't think id like it all that much but it was great. I remember when I started it, it gave a bit of back ground story about a town called Molimo. Anyway, it took me 2 or 3 days to complete it. I wondered about this placed called Molimo, I mean it had to mean something for it to be mentioned right?

Cue UNIA, another Madpea game, set in Molimo! I'm kinda guessing UNIA should have been played before The Collection but I went backwards! So far, ive been abducted, chased by scarecrows, worm food countless times, been shot at by turrets, have been murdered by hooks um 3 times now? and it just keeps goin lol. Oh and I kicked a hay bale monsters ass and stole his pitchfork! The puzzles you find when you chase the blue phantom thing are really cool, and hard! I think I'm about half way through. Luckily, due to some sl glitch, I managed to replay the puzzle over and over without being crushed in between the walls. A few others tried whilst I was there and they got crushed lol so I've no idea why I didn't. Anyway, I completed that 1. It's just the rest of the game I have to figure out....
Kinda hard when the official help group is closing down but I will keep at it until I crack it or crack up. Whichever comes first!

I'm not sure if being ill in RL is a help or a hinderence but I do know I'm addicted. And that being said....I'm going back to UNIA! wish me luck lol

No comments:

Post a Comment