Thursday 24 September 2015

Calm after the storm

Ok, I'm calm. Or calmer. Yesterday was an off day - for various reasons. I reached my tipping point way quicker than I expected and in all honesty, who would be happy to log in to a load of shit from anyone after a crappy morning in RL?

Anyway, its done - deep breath. Almost went right back to needing validation from someone else but after a few hours sleep (still not sleeping good lol) I know I don't *need* someone to make me feel better. Doesn't mean I don't want someone to do that, i do, but I'm a tough cookie, I can handle it.

I did think about removing the post but why should I, its how I felt yesterday and besides, the point of this blog is not to entertain others or to become something, it's a personal record, my personal record of  *My* SL. Music is kinda keeping me grounded.

So between, mini storms in teacups and unwanted lectures about virtues we all step over, I've been wondering what to do, between work and other stuff :) Wanted to do the twisted hunt but I never really got over the fact I have a few of the cubes missing from my collection now. Will never have the complete set so I'm like what's the point. I did find this amazing little place, very pretty sim. Even had what I've been searching for for so long! Oh and I'm undecided if I should start UNIA. I'm thinking go for the bronze hud to see if I like it then maybe go back for the silver or gold. I don't know. The last madpeas game I played was awesome, only did the bronze then too so might do a higher level.

I think i need to stop thinking and start doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment