Friday 18 September 2015

In the beginning...pt1

There was this girl, the quiet nerdy type that was watching an episode of C.s.i NY (big mistake cutting that btw) one night. Anyway, in this episode they were tracking a killer through a virtual world....You know where im going with this? Lol

Yes, i found SL through C.s.i NY and from the moment i fired up the laptop and chose my god awful noob avi i was hooked. That was way back when there was no movement to your hair, bling was cool and orange skins were all the rage. Not to mention the hideous clothes, box shoes and all the duck walking - until someone kindly told me i needed an A.O. An A.O? wtf is that?? 3 people took me under their wings and helped me learn the basics. Christina, Virgoth & Paige.
I was fascinated with poseballs and all the things you could make this avi do. Can honestly say i was probably one of the most naive people in SL lol pissed a few people off too with all the poseball hopping! I had no concept of RP or emoting back then, Paige tried to teach me but yea, didnt really work!
Sl was full of seedy sex places 6 or so years ago, and i quickly learnt not everything was as it seemed. Just ask the horse at some picturesque farm that i stumbled upon. Surprise of my life to say the least and more than likely the reason horses now terrify me lol. I am pleased to say and know, i wasnt the only one that had an unwelcomed encounter with the horsey kind! (thank you missy for that confession :p)
Of course, i fell in love, with the wrong kind of person, that i was absolutely blinded by. Should have been a clear enough sign when i caught him fuckin some girl in the gardens at roseland but nope, i was the idiot that said hey lets get together! Didnt last, and a year, maybe 2 down the line, when he contacted me from a different avi realisation hit me smack bang in the face.....he had been having his bit on the side since day 1! Dumbass left a paper trail of his lies and i found it lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment