Friday 18 September 2015

Playing with fire...

Taking the advice of my dearest friend, I finally said fuck it. Being a hopeless romantic, holding out for the perfect person and all that mushy stuff was not getting me anywhere. Time to try something new - and completely out of character, and scary, and embarrassing and yada yada yada....

I hooked up with someone I had just met. Eeek! Me? yea me, the quiet shy girl that was awkward around people, I took this huge leap of faith that I needed to do that. And I did! 100% needed to do that, it was 6 years over due. I mean come on, we have those mad crazy urges too, its not just the guys that need sex. And if you think it is like that, your seriously kidding yourself! Lol
Be honest, how many times have you just wanted to throw down and fuck someone senseless but didn't because it wasn't the right time/place or some other reason??
Wont go into specifics, even if it is just sex, that's between me and that person but it was such a huge relief to let go, to finally do what I wanted without having to think if I should or not. The sex is amazing - that is all I'm saying on it but here's the problem....
I started noticing how at ease I felt around him, like it had been going on for years. Then I noticed his eyes, oh boy he has killer eyes...not literally but you get the picture. Could not shake the image of him from my head, still cant! I dont want to chase anyone else. So quickly I was, am addicted to him, he is the right mix of everything. I think anyway. Am I setting myself up for another major fall? Did it already happen? Is it history repeating itself?
I cant answer that....
All I know is that I cant get enough of this person. Im pretty sure it will all end in tears, mine! but it will be one sweet ride getting there (seriously, no pun intended there)
I did the stupid thing of writing him a note and sending it, which I thought was a kick ass idea at the time until an hour later I thought shit, wtf have I done. Did tell him to delete it but apparently no-one does that!! Lol anyway, he knows. Could be a good thing, or a bad......I'm undecided.....

No comments:

Post a Comment