Monday 9 November 2015

-Suck my Fuck- and walk away....

I have the most amazing people in my life right now - just putting that out there. I love them so much, always have the funniest thing to say or can read me like a book. Always got time too! Even when its 4am and theyve got to leave for work lol.
Its nice. Real nice. Cant tell you how boring and tedious it gets when you are making all the effort, doing all the running, constantly waiting for a reply. I saw something somewhere and i was like ooh that is bang on. It was - getting no message is also a message. How damn true is that?? Well, i can finally say i have some really good people around me.

So after a nightmare morning in RL, i log in and get an instant 'hi' message. Work mode kicks in - coz why would anyone be contacting me other than to ask about an event or for some help, right?. Anyway, i replied with hi **** can i help you with something. He asked for a tp, ok...so i ask a tp for where, thinking he might want the lm to men only district or something and he wrote back 'to your bed'. No sooner had he wrote that and im standing there butt nekkid outside my house 2000 something meters up in the air he fucking drops in. Like right next to me. So i hit 1 of the Lms i have in my favourites bar and pray its not AB or Kittycats seen as im not dressed and likely to find myself with a ban if i did go there! Luckily, i land at the sex spa - ironic huh. I ask why i would do that, making sure i got dressed (dont ask!). Because i asked if i could help with something was his reply. WTF?! Seriously lol.  Anyway, i went back home, told him in no uncertain terms to go fuck himself and get the hell off my land, whilst i added him to the ban list and guess what??I saw his ass get ejected....and he landed on the plot right beside mine. Dont know if he rents it or just stumbled across it but yea. That was morning!

And now, im having these doubts on if i should stay where i am...i mean its nice there but its smaller than i usually have but at the same time why should i have to uproot again. Theres just something off about the whole thing. I have a feeling i know the person, but as someone else. I dont know. Maybe im being paranoid. That tends to happen when alt accounts are used to, well yea, it happens. Havent really been home a lot anyway. Been otherwise occupied or helping out with some events that are running. Its funny, all the years ive worked events and ive only ever really looked at the dynamic between myself and designers as purely professional - which it still is! Lately my view has changed slightly, has kinda taken on a friendship role, if thats the right word!?
Automatically you would assume oh theyre looking for an easy lay, believe me ive said this so many times about so many people but thats not the case. I know that because they are partnered up and im not even slightly interested, plus 1 is a chick. I dont dig chicks like that. But its cool when you realise that people youve only ever known through work have a good view of you and take the time every now and then to talk outside of work. Thats where i got this post title from....I saw it in a profile and it really made me smile.
Girl : Oh i hate you, you need to grow up and change
Boy : Suck my Fuck -walks away-
Lol no idea why that made me smile so much.
Oh and BTW i am friends with more guys than girls - its just the way i am. I get on better with men. Does not mean im trying or planning to bed hop with them all.

Right about now, im going to go make some food, check i dont have no creepy peeps outside my house, clean up and then sit my ass down and maybe, just maybe, get around to making some new textures for some appliers, or for some mesh, havent decided yet.
I did decide my next tattoo will be the Avengers 'A' though! with maybe their weapons behind it. Irrelevant but it popped in my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment