Friday 9 October 2015

X marks the spot

So after a mad 24+ hours and police statements I have just this 1 thing to get off my chest because god knows I'm damn sick of crying over worthless people.

Exes are exes for a reason, once they become an ex they should stay an ex. No exceptions. Ever. The lies they spin to get what they want and when they do, oh wait, actually they don't want that! I have never played games with anyone, here or RL, I have never said something knowing that it would break someone when the truth came out. I have never told anyone something to get my own way and then used a weakness of theirs against them and as justification for shitty behaviour. I thought SL was a place for adults. Apparently not.
And people seriously wonder why I have no-one around me? Look what happens. People that supposedly care about me fuck me over time and time again. I don't need anyone to feel bad for me and I certainly don't need your fucking pity.
Grow the fuck up and stop playing with peoples lives

This time I am sticking to what I said before, once your gone your gone

No comments:

Post a Comment