Thursday 8 October 2015

"I'm only one call away, I'll be there to save the day, superman got nothin' on me, I'm only one call away - Call me baby if you need a friend, I just want to give you love come on come on come on, reaching out to you so take a chance, no matter where you go, you know your not alone"

Everything this guy touches turns to gold he's super talented, 100% adorable and everything he sings is believable. Probably the only artist i can listen to and eye's filling up is almost a guarantee every time. His smile maaaaan! He's so cute.
ANYWAY!
So you know when your talking with someone, and the conversations goes in the direction of "there's not a single thing you could tell me that would make me think any different", yea, you know what I mean, we've all been there lol. Well, I may be about to put that to the test. I'm not sure if that's a good idea, or a bad idea, but, if I do it, I will know by the end of it lol.
It's weird because it's not very often I feel like I could tell everything, and I mean everything, from right back when I was knee high to a grass hopper - still kinda am but good things come in small packages! I'm pretty sure that views would change if everything was laid bare but I'm finding it hard to fight the urge to put it to the test. Of course, it could and more than likely would be disastrous, why are women so self destructive?!
Or is it just me? Surely it can't just be me.
Oh boy, so I'm listening to my playlist whilst writing this and bam, Faith Hill - There you'll be comes on. Cue the tears. This was part of my music practical for GCSE. I played this and sang it, I was so ill, could hardly talk let alone sing lol Killed me to do it. Literally, 2 weeks I couldn't talk for. I got a B overall for music, one of the teachers lost part of my coursework so I missed out on an A. Pissed was not the word. I love the film too. Cry like a baby watching that. Ben Affleck actually did good!
I should stop listening to music that makes me want to cry - not good! Lol



No comments:

Post a Comment