Thursday 1 October 2015

Some kind of magic

Holy crap! I'm a miracle worker, seriously. Don't believe me? I'll prove it....

I'm dancing on water! Lol see, I told you :p
Technically it's true, but more like a boredom buster than miracle.
This is what happens when I'm bored and left to my own devices. Last time, i got stuck inside a tv so i got off pretty lightly this time round. What can I do next?

Oooh! I know what I'm going to do, I'm going to start making plans for halloween. Last time I dressed up for halloween I was a broken wind up doll and the time before that, way back in my very first avi I think i was a slightly demented Alice running around Wonderland with a pretty kitchen knife covered in the red stuff. Got away with murder that time! R.I.P Shiny, I love you still! I didn't mean to stab her. Kind of lol.

When I worked RMA we had these awesome face tattoos that were creepy as fuck, can't remember who
made them though.
Now I can either go raid my old avi's invy (that in itself is scary) or i can search through the listings on marketplace, never know might find something cool, or not.  Might just have to go with the good old witch get up. Talking about witches, I could seriously do with some of Little mixes Black Magic lol.
Love those girls, backed them all the way through x-factor <3


No comments:

Post a Comment